In addition to invited authors’ contributions, Public Orthodoxy welcomes high-caliber unsolicited submissions. Essays may cover any topic relevant to our credo – Bridging the Ecclesial, the Academic, and the Political.
Please follow our guidelines:
- our typical target length is 1,000 words (but we are happy to consider multi-part submissions);
- our languages: English, Greek, or Russian;
- all manuscripts should be sent in MS Word format only;
- add a short bio, provide job title you want to see on pages of Public Orthodoxy and a headshot photo in JPEG format;
- Use webform on the right or send an email to Nathaniel Wood at email@example.com with the headline “Public Orthodoxy submissions.”