In addition to invited contributions, Public Orthodoxy welcomes high-caliber unsolicited submissions. Essays may cover any topic related to Orthodox Christianity and relevant to our credo – Bridging the Ecclesial, the Academic, and the Political.
Please follow our guidelines:
- Our typical target length is 1,000 words (but for significantly longer pieces, we are happy to consider multi-part submissions);
- Our languages: English, Greek, or Russian;
- All manuscripts should be sent in Microsoft Word format only;
- Add a short bio, provide job title you want to see on pages of Public Orthodoxy, and a headshot photo in JPEG format;
- Use the webform on the right or send an email to Nathaniel Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “Public Orthodoxy submission.”